About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog Blaugh

The last few weeks have been dominated by students, teaching, meetings, and random tasks that have completely eaten up my time. Somehow, in the midst of all this, I've managed to get a few things finished, but nothing that was on my 'list' as of three weeks ago. Finalizing gravity profile models has not happened. I have not finished a draft of my next paper. I haven't even finalized my plans to attend AGU this year!

Add to all this a brief bout with a hell of a case of stomach-flu, and a general sense of fatigue, and the result has been a busy-yet-somehow-unproductive few weeks. blaugh.

~T

No comments: