About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Monday, January 12, 2009

slidey-snow

The semester has officially begun, to the tune of 6 inches of fresh snow that fell overnight. I opted to drive in, and had one small bump with another car around a blind corner in the parking lot of the coffee shop I'm sitting in now. People all over town are driving like morons (this particular person slid into me, but we just barely kissed bumpers) so I'm hiding in the coffee shop across from campus that has comfy leather chairs and a fireplace. Thankfully there are no undergrads clogging the chairs, mostly because they don't have any work yet... but I can see that everyone in here is likely a graduate student or professor.

Distracting me from the sounds of two people next to me yammering on about something, is the Crystal Castles album that I just got turned onto... check them out:

~t

No comments: