About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Monday, February 23, 2009

monday coffee...

I'm sipping my second coffee of the morning, or third and fourth shots of espresso if I'm honest. I'm distracted by thoughts of finding new apartments, whether or not they are suitable for dogs or gardens or bikes (ideally all three). It came up during a chance run-in between my housemate and landlord that we need to find a new place to live... my landlord is like that. I'm also distracted by thoughts of how to stay in Boulder for more than another year.. I should be done with my PhD by mid 2010 but I'm thinking I will probably want to stay for a little longer than that. Boulder seems to have this affect on many people, but I find that many are actually successful at finding more permanent residence here, despite the competitive job market. First things first, I still need to focus on writing (not blogging!)

~t

No comments: