About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

time...

not much of that left here... trying to get my remaining tasks prioritized and it's proving to be a little more diffucult than i thought it might be. in part, i want to have some more polished results ready to present upon my arrival in colorado, but on the other hand i would like to spend my last several days here having fun and trying to squeeze in some last-minute exploring. ultimately i'm sure i'll manage to do a little bit of both, but not as much of either as i would like. eh, that's the way it goes.

it seems i've been slacking on posting photos recently too... so here's a quick pic of the farms around puli just before twilight.



~t

1 comment:

Laure said...

Hi Tarka!
Nope haven't change my signature yet... I don't know, I am not feeling quite a candidate yet I guess... probably due to the list of conditions I have to fulfill! But I hear you are coming back to Boulder next week. Looking forward to hear about your Taiwan experience in live. And don't forget to join our Softball team this summer... we need people to kick some CIRES-INSTAAR-NSIDC arses!