About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

when it rains...

...it pours! i'm not talking about morton's iodized salt, either... it is absolutely pouring buckets outside right now, thunder and all. i've learned the hard way that my puny but 'convenient' umbrella is utterly insufficient in rain like this, as is evidenced by my wet shoes, pants, shoulders and messenger bag. thankfully, my bag is waterproof, otherwise my laptop would be just another cute piece of white plastic with the apple logo on it.

i know, i know... i still haven't posted a single thing about bali. i'm still in the crunch trying to pull a cross section and working kinematic model together so it'll have to wait a little longer. i will leave one pic as a teaser though... this is 'dreamland beach'... enjoy.



~t

No comments: