About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Friday, January 05, 2007

faux-hawk

first off... more snow! we've got a healthy 8" of fresh powder on the ground this morning, and more on the way. this winter has been insane so far, and i hope it continues this way. i am hatching plans to hit the slopes tomorrow maybe... if it's safe to drive up the canyon. in other news, well... there is no other news. it's still winter break and i am just sitting in my office thinking about cross-sections and cool ways to do a quasi-3d rendering of restored thrustsheets ('blah blah blah').

i also cut my hair the other morning and decided to rock a faux-hawk for a while... my hair actually does this naturally anyway, but it's especially easy if i cut my hair right. check it out-



~t

No comments: