About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Beatbox Flute

I have never seen this before, tho apparently it's been on the internets for a while. Check it out:



By the way, both these guys are professional symphony and chamber orchestra musicians, this is a side project for them. Just google Beatbox Flute or Greg Patillo and you'll see some interesting things.

~t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tarka,
I had a look at your blog just now. Your post of the beautiful sunset bike ride made me a bit jealous. We just have another very wet day, there is just a thunderstorm roaring outside, bringing yet again more precipitation. By the way, I read "Diamond" on the frame of your bike and that reminded me that I just finished J. Diamond's "Collapse" - highly recommended reading. Makes you very sceptical about our current unnsustainable way of life, though.
best wishes from Taipei,
Kamil