About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New season approaching

Mmm, it smells like spring outside. With spring comes the unimaginably irresistible urge to get back on my bike and head up into the peaks... too bad for me there's still another month or two before passes are clear and trails are firm enough to support tires. In the meantime however, I can always live vicariously through the lucky few who actually get paid to ride all year round. Check out the teaser for the new Collective film, "SEASONS". ...just click play on the controller. COPYRIGHT 2008 THE COLLECTIVE, PLEASE DON'T SUE ME.








© 2008 The Collective | All rights reserved.

No comments: