About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My living room...

This was my living room, as it appeared this afternoon. Ridiculous. The silver bike in the stand has a cracked frame (the downtube is cracked across the primary pivot mount) so all the parts are getting transferred to the SC Nomad in the background... it's about time anyway. My one roommate who doesn't really ride was sitting in the midst of this disarray this evening and said he thought it was 'pretty cool' when I apologized for the mess. For the rest of you riding fools, living in these conditions is so-so, but it's much better when you have a two-car garage for the 'fleet'.



~t

No comments: