About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

still pluggin away

sitting at my desk today.. trying to figure out the best way to run smoothing algoritms over my data... finally just realizing that i should just keep all the inherent noise and use my eyes and better judgement to filter stuff mentally. also need to get my notes and data from the field trip this weekend in digital form. anyway, in between short bouts of productivity, i've started getting my website together again... i have the rough site together, and i'll post it up to my webspace on the cu boulder servers soon, as a preliminary step to getting my own domain registered and hosted. as soon as the page is accessible i'll put a link here to it. i've been trying to put together a small collection of images that i have on my laptop here... most of my stuff (including my resume) are still on my desktop at home... so it'll be sometime this summer before i can put that stuff up.

taking it easy tonight... going home now. before i go though, i'll post one of the pics i took in colorado before i left... this one is going up on the site.



~t

No comments: