About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

26

no, it's not the new answer to the universe, but it is my new age. realized that i haven't put any pictures up here for a while. i think i was trying to save some of the newer ones for my site, but i haven't really done any new work on that for a few days either. in fact, i just left my laptop at the office for the weekend, and didn't think about it again until this morning. a few of my office-mates are back from vacation now, so it sort of feels more like school than it has for the last couple of weeks... maybe now i can get down to brass tacks... it also helps that i think i've finally and permanently got a solution to my software woes. friday (birthday) night my roomates and i went out for spicy-pot (as opposed to normal hot-pot) and then hit a couple of lounge bars around the city. pretty low-key, especially since the city was still more or less deserted at that point, but still a really good time. i went for a recon-hike yesterday and found a good running trail near my house, and have started getting really used to mosquitos... though i still hate the little f*&#s. i fell really lazy right now, so i'm just going to post a couple snaps from the last week. longshan temple.





~t

No comments: