About Me

My photo
I'm a consulting geologist for a small company in the Denver area. I study problems related to active tectonics, using geomorphology, structural geology and remote sensing.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

vinyl dreams

hi all,

2:14 right now... am that is. been staying up late a lot recently. seem to be very alert during the wee hours, and very much the opposite during the mornings. hmmm. anyway, i am blogging this from my bed, about to lay me down to sleep, and had an odd little thought: what would i look like as a vinyl figurine? some of you may not be aware of the collectible vinyl figurine craze, or really underground movement about to become a widespread craze... but maybe i can rectify that. check out strangeco, or tokidoki for a glimpse of the very large world of designer toys.

~t

No comments: